Grey and gold
































Hat h&m - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Bag Michael Kors - Boots Jeffrey Campbell - Necklace Vivienne Westwood

It's really unusual to see a grey/dark grey outfit with gold details, but when I received this cute and super warm sweater I had to try to coordinate it this way! I didn't imagine it came with gold zips, I thought they were silver like most of the winter clothes I saw around so it was a kind of surprise when I got it in my hands! So I took my Litrane boots because I think the "used black color" with the gold buckles is perfect to fit this look. You can also see some of the birthday presents I got this year, the bag is a present from myself :P I really wanted a tiny and good quality bag for so long, you can see my new Vivienne Westwood necklace I got from my bf too eheh.

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.