Grimorio
















































Hat h&m - Crop Top Librastyle - Skirt Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem

Hi guys and happy Saturday! Another outfit post feauturing a gorgeous crop top from LibraStyle, I'm sincerely in love with the quality and the prints of this italian brand and I really wish more people knew it, because everything is literally a piece of art! The look is quite simple and comfy, when the weather becomes too warm I always prefer to wear less items I can even if I love wearing a lot of layers, one of my favorite combo for the summer is a crop top with a long skirt so I think you'll see this combination a lot in the next months! I'm looking for some new cool flowers printed long skirts for summer but I didn't find anything in local stores, if you have some suggestions let me know!

7 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.