Antique flowers


































Hat h&m - Dress Romwe - Necklace Rogue+Wolf - Sandals Quanticlo

You can't imagine how I freaking love this dress! You know I'm addicted to long dresses during the summer time and I'm also a big fan of flower prints over black dresses....this one is perfect, super light fabric perfect for the terrible heat, gorgeous details with the cut out on the waist and the tiny buttons in front of it and the amazing print, the colors are so delicate and antique and remind me a vintage dress but with a modern shape! It has been a really long time since I fell in love with a dress ahah it's really hard for me to find something I really like in all the details. Summer sales start soon in my country but I really hope to find some cool discounts online for my favorite brands, I hope to find something 'cause in the last 6-7 months I bought like...2 dresses XD

4 commenti:

  1. Gosh that maxi dress is so pretty! I'd love to wear them more often but the weather isn't good enough for them over in the UK ;_;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really happy you like the dress! I hope you can wear maxi dresses soon ;u;

      Elimina
  2. I like the contrast of both differenc circle lenses *-*

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.