Review: Best hair store extension

Hi guys! Happy Sunday :D I have a new review for you and this time is about...hair extensions! It has been long since the last time I got a new set (for my oldest followers maybe you'll remember the last hair extension review I did), I'm really glad to show you Best Hair Store, a webshop specialized in hair extension!



Shipping: I got my parcel in 4 days, can you believe it? It's the first time I received a parcel outside my country so fast :D 10/10 for the shipping! Unfotunately the courier damaged a bit the box but my extension are in perfect condition, but don't worry the shop said me that new and durable boxes will come really soon! The cartoon box was inside a plastic bag, you don't have to worry anway eheh!

Content: Inside the cartoon box you'll find a useful set of tiny hair brushes perfect to comb your hair extension and a cute pair of fake lashes, what a lovely gift! I already tried them and they're super comfy ;D. The hair exenstions are inside a plastic bag, the classic one you'll get when you buy this kind of product!



I tried my best to catch with the natural daylight the beautiful shade of blonde, it's so incredibly natural! This is the best option for blonde hair 'cause the different tones fit perfectly the lightest shades,  the extensionI got  in Tokyo two years ago looked totally the same and the final effect was gorgeous, but the fiber is the most amazing thing ever, you can't imagine how soft it is! I had so many sets before this one and this is the best!



I took of course some pics wearing them outside to show you how natural and perfect they look in real life! The day was really windy but I did my best, so excuse my a bit frizzy hair ahah but you can see perfectly how natural they're, nobody noticed I was wearing extension :D and this is the best thing ever! This is set is of course clip op so you can take them off when you come back home and easily wash them! I really hope you like them as I do! You can find this set here, but you can choose between many models and hair colors!


3 commenti:

  1. I love your natural hair colour! And I agree - those extensions do look so natural, and I think it's because the strands are made of different shades of blonde.

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.