Cheap outfit ideas for autumn and winter

Hi cuties! I have some new cheap outfit ideas for you today, I found so many new amazing items I felt really inspired to create these new looks :D I wish I had all these gorgeous items in the closet ahah!

Japan vibes




As you know I love Japan and many aspects of its culture, japanese street styles were always a big inspiration for me and my style so I had to make an inspired outfit! I really like using kimonos (not the traditional ones, of course) together with my favorite items like fake leather skirts, platform boots and of course a nice shoulder bag, this one with the tiny pink accent is perfect to fit this kimono, don't you think?

Street look




This look is my favorite for daily use! I really love wearing grey long coats, they're one of the few colored items I usally wear (not black, of course ahah) in my outfits during the cold season, I love pairing them with comfy boots and huge sweaters used like dresses, the tiny bag is a nice touch if you wear this kind of look for an afternoon with friends, I love so much the ring detail.


Red Touch




The last outfit is also one of my favorites, wearing a fake leather skirt together with a printed tee is one of my favorite combinations, the tiny rose print is so lovely and it fits really well the red of the skirt! I also added this pair of boots I really love, I need to get a similar pair asap :D I totally need them ahah and the jacket is amazing too, a classic fake leather jacket could be good too but with the fake fur inside (and out) I think this it's perfect for this weather!

I hope you like these looks, let me know which is your favorite one!

2 commenti:

  1. Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, I love your content, they are very nice and it includes helpful Information. Check out our website Amazing Items for more theunalike. related info! I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.