Review: Sweety Lurve Brilliant Green Uniqso

Hi lovelies! I hope you're spending a great weekend, after a tiny break from my blogger activity I'm back with a new review for my always favorite shop Uniqso (I have so many cool things to show you), this time about a model I never tried before, the Sweety Lurve Brilliant Green! They look so special and cute I had to try them :D


As always I got my lenses without problems with Fedex shipping in a few days, I really recommend this shipping method if you had customs problems with other methods and you need your lenses in a few days :D! Sweety lenses come in this really easy to open plastic boxes, my favorite ones!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


As you can see the lenses have no outer line unlike most of circle lenses, the green is really vivid and bright and it looks really natural over my brown eyes, I really love the final natural effect, I didn't think I could achieve such lovely look with these lenses 'cause they looked really particular in the stock photos. The diameter is natural and it fits every eyes, the pigment is really strong so it covers all the eye colors! You can buy these lenses here and you can check other colors here




This pair is so cute, I love the color and the natural shape, totally recommended for daily use! 

Color ★★★★★ cute green color!
Design ★★★★  special design
Enlargement ★★★natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color that covers really well dark eyes
-  special design
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.